Executive Support (ES) takes the privacy of our customers, users and subscribers very seriously. ES has adopted strict guidelines to ensure that privacy and preferences are respected for users and subscribers to our website and services.
What Type of Information Does ES Collect?
Personal information collected by ES may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information. Please note that we do not retain credit card information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- If you purchase from ES – what you buy, and how frequently you buy.
- ES may collect information when you visit our website. This information includes your internet provider, IP address operating system, mobile/desktop device domain name, web pages requested, dates and times of your visit.
- In addition, this site uses targeting or advertising cookies to see which areas and features are popular and to count visits to our site.
- These cookies are used by third parties such as social networks and advertisers to collect information about your browsing habits and share it with other websites so they can display advertising relevant to you, provide services, and to allow “Like” buttons and “Share” buttons to work.
- Most browsers allow you to decline cookies (check your browser’s Help menu) but doing so may disable some features on our site, and prevent us from recognising you when you return to our site.
- ES may also collect aggregated data that does not personally identify you.
How Does ES Use Information About You?
- ES may use the information we gather to allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information).
- ES may use the information gathered to process orders, renew subscriptions, register you for events and website services.
- We may need to communicate with you through subscription processes to finalise purchases and this may lead to the request for further information.
- ES may also send information on new products or events that we feel are relevant.
Does ES Share Personal Data Collected With Third Parties?
- ES may collect information for advertisers to serve ads targeted to your interests or for conversion tracking.
- ES retains the email addresses of those who email ES, those who purchase from ES or those who subscribe to ES.
- These email addresses are not disclosed or shared with any third parties.
- With your express permission, we may share occasional marketing messages from third parties.
ES maintains strict guidelines and processes to ensure that your information is secure as it can reasonably be.
What Options Are Available?
ES offers the choice to all users, subscribers and customers to update your personal information and the way that we interact with you.
Here is how you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
- Contact us via the contact form here.
- If you opt-out of promotional materials and email we may still need to contact you regarding subscription renewals and payment processing.
Phone: +44 (0)203 973 7752
Mail: Marcham Publishing, Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 2PR, United Kingdom.