They say a picture paints a thousand words, and when it comes to numbers, data and specifically spreadsheets, that’s definitely true! People can look at numbers, and easily miss the obvious, but pop those numbers into a pretty little chart, and not only will people WANT to look at it, but the obvious will also jump right out and fail to be ignored!
This session will show you how to create your own gorgeous dashboards; update them at the touch of a button when new data becomes available, and also drill into the detail as required… and this is all super simple to do too (Honest!).
The session will use Excel functions such as:
- Named Ranges
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Slicers / Timelines
- Create and edit Named Ranges
- Create and edit multiple Pivot Tables
- Create and edit Pivot Charts linked to Pivot Tables
- Create Timelines / Slicers to manipulate multiple Pivot Charts at the touch of a button
- Tips for data setup to make your Dashboard ACE!!