Do you find that your days are a constant stream of information, email, communication and data overload?
We will look at:
- The 3 key strategies for managing overload, wherever it is coming from
- Harnessing selective ignorance and adopting a low-information diet
- How to focus on the critical few rather than be consumed with the trivial many.
This session is designed to give you at least one highly practical idea you can immediately implement to boost your workplace productivity and sense of being in control.
You will learn how to:
- Get a higher degree of control over incoming interruptions
- Reduce the volume of new inputs you manage manually each day
- Speed up the way you process new inputs
- Automate and systematize the way you manage repetitive inputs
This session is available on demand, in our Learning Library