Learn how to really get things done with Trello, one of the most accessible (and free) Project Management tools.
Trello can be useful if you:
- – manage a team (even a small one – like you and your executive);
- – prefer to have the most recent updates always to hand;
- – choose to receive and respond to the comments of your colleagues and boss proactively, at your own time.
- – learn how to turn your daily routine into a Trello board
- – use an agile approach to achieve better results
- – reduce downtime and work in progress, in a lean and efficient way
- – assess the right priorities and decide how to tackle them
- – make use of the new tool and approach in your daily routine