Virtual working permeates all areas of life. Now with the global pandemic, the demand for virtual collaboration has increased to a completely new level.
Often when a project team is dispersed, they can suffer delays and sometimes complete failure. International investments are put at risk due to intercultural issues or simply because team members feel isolated and demotivated.
Let me share with you proven-in-practice tips and tricks, as well as well as an award-winning methodology, for managing virtual and hybrid teams.
Applying these methods your organisation can:
- Get and retain top talent
- Deliver projects faster
- Reduce cost
- Scale internationally
- Develop for the future
Join the session and take your team’s performance to top level!
- How to motivate home office workers and build powerful virtual teams
- How to set team and individual goals aligned to the talents and strengths of team members
- How to establish a structured communication allowing everyone to contribute and shine
- How to establish a winning spirit despite time zones, culture and distance
- How to embed an optimal virtual and hybrid work culture