Do you have a mentor? If not, where do you go for counsel and advice? If you are waiting for your manager to create a career for you, you’ll be sorely disappointed. The key to growing professionally is effective mentoring and it’s up to you to go get it!
Are you a mentor? Has someone asked you to be their mentor and you have no idea what to do? Would you like a framework that you could utilize to create the best mentoring experience possible for your mentee?
Whether you are a mentee, a mentor, or both – this session is designed for you. Peggy will take attendees through all aspects of mentoring, including the unwritten rules of mentoring. Attendees will walk away with the Top 10 Mentoring Essentials, including:
Learning Highlights and Outcomes:
- Discover how to identify a mentor and ask someone to be your mentor
- Gain clarity around the role and responsibilities of the mentor and mentee
- How to establish an agreed upon structure, milestones and outcomes
- Learn how to support, challenge and provide effective feedback
- Understand the difference between coaching and mentoring
No matter where you may be in your career, a mentor can provide teaching, insight and encouragement to lift you up from where you are and help get you to where we want to be. Never underestimate the power of mentoring – It’s essential for your success!