During this session you’ll discover how quick and easy it is to create presentations in Canva.
Using Canva’s Brand Kit it is possible to save all business visual assets such as logos, illustrations, motifs, colour hex codes and fonts in one place. Creating slides that are on brand and have a consistent visual style becomes so much easier.
If you dread sitting in front of a blank slide hoping for inspiration there is an easy solution for you. Browse through Canva’s huge library of professional presentation templates and pick one that suits your project. You can even integrate slides from a completely different template using one of Canva’s small but powerful tools.
Presentations are meant to make a lasting impression so make full use of Canva’s features and elements. Bring slides to life with animated text or graphics here and there.
Upload video snippets into slides, add your own audio or, alternatively, integrate your YouTube channel with Canva so you have access to your entire playlist of videos.
And if you really need a set of slides in PowerPoint for a conference or meeting, then learn how to convert a Canva presentation to PowerPoint using Nicky’s ‘Ninja’ tip. None of your beautiful formatting and brand styles will be ‘lost in conversion’.
There are many, many reasons why you should ditch PowerPoint and start exploring Canva slides so I hope you’ll join me for this session.
You will learn how to:-
- add branding to Canva’s Brand Kit (including how to upload your own custom fonts)
- view Canva presentation templates and select the slides you want
- work on presentations as part of a team (in real time and remotely)
- integrate slides from a different template and change the format/style
- quickly change colours throughout your slide deck with just one click
- add video, music and audio to presentations
- include animated text and illustrations
- add transitions between slides
- present Canva slides (3 modes)
- add clickable links and download slides as a PDF file (for handouts or for sending via email).
- convert a complete set of Canva slides to PowerPoint without losing any formatting.