Ever feel overwhelmed or wish you could feel more calm, confident and in control?
Do you want to be able to easily juggle work, family and life?
It’s common, even for high-performing people to feel overwhelmed at times.
With the current rate of change, impact of technology and level of connectivity we now experience in the modern world, it can be difficult to switch off or to prioritise so many competing demands. If you’ve ever wanted to know how to break out of that cycle and start to achieve more with less time, this session is for you.
It will help you carve a pathway through the overwhelm and equip you with tried and tested strategies that have worked for even the busiest of executives.
Discover how to get out of the ‘overwhelm trap’ by uncovering the number one mistake most people make, which keeps them stuck. Learn exactly how to juggle the multiple demands of life, work and family, while staying calm, centred and in control. Transform the way you approach and structure your life and workflows so you achieve much more in less time, regain balance and experience more joy and satisfaction.
- The biggest mistake that makes you lose hours every week (and how to overcome it)
- The secret to overcoming the ‘tyranny of the urgent’ and get the right things done
- The secrets that successful people use each morning to ensure a positive, productive day
- How to create a calm, positive atmosphere in which you can thrive
- Time-saving tips to reduce stress and help you get more done in less time
- The critical steps to ensure you get regular ‘me-time’ to recharge – completely guilt free
- Plus you’ll discover the personal ‘non-negotiables’ Lauren uses on a daily basis to maintain balance in her own life
This session is designed to help busy people regain balance, super-charge their productivity and rediscover how it feels to thrive.
For more information on this topic, view Lauren’s free #AdminChat webinar on our YouTube channel, and read her article for Executive Support Magazine