Notion is the all-in-one workspace set to revolutionise how you work. Starting with a blank page, Notion brings together the functionality of Word, Trello and Evernote (to name a few) so you can fully customise how you work all from one place. Built with flexibility and collaboration at its core, use Notion to collate meeting notes, manage projects and maintain policies.
In this introductory session, you will discover with Notion is the productivity and collaboration tool set to supercharge your day.
- What it is about Notion that makes it so unique
- How to get started when faced with your first Notion page
- The anatomy of a Notion page
- Basic formatting to give structure to your notes
- Getting started with Kanban boards
- How to personalise your page layouts
- How to create subpages and navigate them
At the end of the session, you will have learnt how to structure your first page and the foundational skills you need to incorporate Notion into your work life.