At the age of 55, Laura Belgrado had the opportunity to make a complete career change. During the intense interview process, Laura experienced a moment of Imposter Syndrome.
After sharing her story with colleagues and friends, Laura realised that she was not alone, and that many people struggle with imposter syndrome in their careers.
During this session Laura will bring some great insights into how to recognize Imposter syndrome and how to make sure you address it and conquer it to further grow in career.
The session will cover:
- What is Imposter Syndrome?
- Characteristics of Imposter Syndrome
- What causes Imposter Syndrome at Work?
- Spotting the signs
- Tips and Tricks for self-reflection
Laura will also present her bonus content ‘How to Keep Your Spark’. As a single mum of two, a full-time professional and speaker, trainer and coach, Laura will share her secret on how she manages, regardless of many setbacks and difficult moments in her life, to keep her spark and spark others!
- Recognize the signs of imposter syndrome
- Self-refection and how to use it
- Keep your spark in the face of setbacks