Are you squeezing the BEST out of life? Or do you sometimes feel like you’re having the life squeezed out of you?
As professionals, we wear a lot of hats; employee, colleague, leader, parent, adult child, sibling, spouse, volunteer, coach, manager, mentor… and the list goes on.
We are SO good transforming into who and what the job or role needs – we’re master chameleons.
The downside of this art is that we can sometimes lose ourselves – who we are and what matters to us.
In ‘Squeeze the Day!’, Chief Juicer, Glynis E. Devine provokes you to start to ask the questions:
- – Who am I and what do I want?
- – What matters to me?
- – Where does it end?
- – What do I say ‘no’ to?
- – How do I begin?
- – How can I have more without doing more?
This is a ‘feel-good’ session that’s jam-packed with next steps to an actionable blueprint! This is a don’t miss session that can help you squeeze the BEST out of life!
Primary Learning Objectives
- – Understand what feeds your energy, initiative, and drive
- – Understand the roles & tasks that drain your energy, initiative, & drive
- – Identify the strengths that will foster living a life with more