PowerPoint Specialist | Trainer
With 25 years in corporate, Fiona Walsh has seen her fair share of bad slides. As an IT Manager/Trainer, she became the primary go-to person for help with anything PowerPoint-related.
Fiona set up her business in 2019 to provide bespoke PowerPoint training to organisations. She loves it when a client gets an ‘aha’ moment as they realise there’s a more innovative way to do something, and it will save them time. Fiona is passionate about teaching people how to create slides that are fit for purpose and engaging. She also focuses on presenting confidently, including best practices in the boardroom, at a conference and online, for example, with MS Teams.
Fiona is a certified Microsoft Master Trainer and became Director of Education for the Presentation Guild (a global organisation for presentation professionals) in January 2023.
Advanced PowerPoint Techniques: Pro Tips for Polishing Your Presentations and Wowing Your Audience
In this session, you will learn how to use PowerPoint to take your slides to the next level.
- Discover top tips for working with images, including recolouring, extending and advanced cropping options.
- Learn how to use the morph transition, an animation tool for creating fantastic motion in your presentation.
- Learn how to create sections of slides, giving you the flexibility to choose which set of slides to present while you are presenting.
- Finally, we’ll cover how to inspect your document to ensure it has no hidden data or personal information, which is very important when sending a file outside your organisation.
- Working with images
- Advanced cropping options
- Morph transitions
- PowerPoint Zoom
- Removing hidden data
- Removing personal information
This session is also available on demand, in our Learning Library