Public speaking strikes fear in the hearts of many and that fear is often made worse when speaking in the virtual world.
You must master both the basics of professional speaking basics and the technology. Camera, audio and lighting must be considered.
In this session I will teach you how overcome the most common problems in public speaking and technology. You will learn some of my power tips from 25 years of public speaking and using technology to present.
We will cover:
- Voice pace
- Voice pitch
- Body language
- Eye contact
- Filler words to avoid
- Proper pausing
- Culturally sensitive terms
- Informal speech,
- Technology best practices for camera, audio, lighting
Bonus: You will learn how to rehearse your presentation and get feedback using PowerPoint Office 365 for the Web feature: Presenter Coach.
- Overcoming common problems of public speaking
- How to keep the attention of an audience
- Best use practices for cameral, audio, and lighting