The role of the Assistant is becoming increasingly demanding in the agile working environment. Enjoying change and acting proactively are important core competencies. At the same time, the complexity of tasks and challenges is increasing, and your implementation and change competence is in demand. Being well organized, creating clear structures, and supporting your manager and your team. Solving conflicts, emotional stability and positive stress are opportunities in the new working world.
Take your development and your well-being into your own hands.
Determining the Status Quo of Agile Working
• Future check: How digital is, and will, our work become?
• Knowing trends and sharpening your own profile.
• More than just a buzzword: agile mindset as a game-changer.
The Role of the Assistant in Agile Processes
• How agile are you? Your company? An assessment of where you stand.
• Tools and methods for agile working: design thinking, scrum, Kanban, daily stand-up, retrospective.
• Collaboration and community management in hybrid working structures
Mindfulness and Mental Fitness
• Rethinking self-management and self-organization.
• Hacks for your well-being.
• Digital mindfulness and setting the right boundaries
- Learn about trends and methods of agile working.
- Learn how to work even more efficiently in your role.
- How to increase your performance and improve your well-being.
- Position yourself as a future-oriented, agile office expert in a rapidly changing, increasingly digital working world.