Dominating the business stage with your star performances
You’ve already had to acquire competence in public speaking, in order to move up in business. But now you’re at the top, you need to acquire true star quality, to persuade and motivate at an entirely new pitch. It’s nothing less than theatrical stagecraft at Oscar-winning level. Whether you’re addressing the board, competing for a client, instructing a junior, or enthusing a group of shareholders, your performance must now carry a crucial extra degree of polish.
This programme is designed for:
Executives who want to raise their game as communicators, and carry conviction with all groups, to achieving desired outcomes with small groups or whole conferences.
Aims of the programme are to:
- – Provide skills that will establish full confidence before you speak
- – Analyse current presentation style and improve it effectively
- – Techniques to stop you from getting nervous before you speak
- – Proven openers that will emotionally connect with your audience
- – Structuring a presentation for maximum impact using PowerPoint
- – Planning how to engage closely with your audience build rapport
- – Know how to use a pause and silence to maximum effect
- – Using props to support your vocal skills and influence your audience
By the end of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- – Stage-manage meetings and keep to time, for maximum control
- – Engage immediately with an audience: key first and last words
- – Master the key skills of body language, storytelling and eye-contact
- – Motivate, persuade and influence, to strengthen your business skillset
- – Handle difficult questions without getting fazed: tips and techniques
- – Win big pitches through actor’s tips and tricks to promote good stagecraft
This programme is not only designed for insight but for also for effective action. It can be delivered as a keynote or workshop.