The training modules can be customized to the specific needs of your team and designed to support the goals of an assistant’s Career Development Plan (CDP.) The best results are experienced through frequent and varied learning opportunities each year.
The Ultimate Assistant Difference
As a former assistant to a world famous actress for 25 years, Bonnie Low-Kramen has instant credibility with staff and executives at every level. Her unique ability to connect in powerful and authentic ways enables her to get to the heart of the matter –fast. We’re all busy and have no time to waste in our 24/7 environment. Bonnie gets it and has the answers your team needs now.
Ultimate Assistant Training will achieve one or more of the following goals:
- To re-energize and inspire the assistants in their current role
- To prepare an assistant for expanded administrative responsibility
- To prepare an assistant for a promotion toa management and/or supervisory role
- To expand relevant skills, thereby increasing an assistant’s value to the team
The Problem We Solve with Training
Education is transformational. With real-life tools and strategies, we inspire and motivate assistants to strive for excellence and to go above and beyond –not just on some days, but every day. When the inevitable problems arise, they will know exactly what to do and address them easily and with minimal angst.
Duration for each module can range from 30 minutes up to a full day.
SIGNATURE PROGRAM MODULES
- Taking the Reins: Assistants as Leaders in Today’s Workplace
- Building the Ultimate Partnership: Assistants and Managers Together
ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION TRACK PROGRAM MODULE TITLES
- Find Your Voice to Speak Up!
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Essential Communication Skills for Assistants
- Public Speaking –The Two-Minute Lesson
- DiSC Workplace Personality Assessment
ULTIMATE LEADERSHIP TRACK PROGRAM MODULE TITLES
- Team Building –Understanding Your Value
- Box Bashing Problem Solving
- Career Development Plan & Skills Assessment
- Where is my Mentor? Networking Strategies for Assistants
- Seeking Excellence Through Resources, Apps, Websites, Vendors and more
ULTIMATE SPECIALITY TRACK PROGRAM MODULE TITLES
- Why Women Need to Help Other Women Succeed
- The Elephant in the Room –Workplace Bullying
- Gender in the Workplace 2.0: The Changing Landscape for Women and Men