Both large and small projects benefit from project management tools. These time-tested tools can help you to get that small project done well, done under budget and on time. This session is intended for administrative professionals who complete project management tasks as part of their position, responsibilities and duties.
In this session, you will gain experience using the most common project
management execution tools such as project tracking, risk monitoring, communication plans, how to address changes and issues and the most underrated tool, lessons learned.
- Understand what is meant by a project
- How to use tools to keep projects on track
- How to develop a communication plan and conduct an effective status meeting
- How to close out a project and determine lessons learned
- Bonus: A sneak peek into how project management is changing