This on-line live workshop, presented by Rhonda Scharf, provides a unique and simplified look at the field of project management, and demonstrates many skills that can be used immediately. You’ll learn practical, proven techniques for running any project thrown your way.
· What’s involved with project management
· How to plan a project
· Understanding stakeholders, sponsors, leaders, and clients
· Defining the real problem
· Managing the different phases of project management
· Key skills of project management: vision, direction, technique, analysis and approach
· The project management life cycle
· Constructive problem solving and decision making
· How to communicate with various stakeholders and clients within the life cycle of the project
· Communicating the good, the bad and the ugly of your project updates
· Managing “mission creep”
· Tips and tools for project management
Benefits of attending this workplace: At this workshop you’ll learn how to influence, inform and manage projects through the use of real life examples, group discussions, role-plays, and interactive hands-on exercises. You just won’t hear the theory about current project management information; you will take the knowledge and apply it to real-life situations immediately. You will walk out of the program with skills that are immediately applicable in any situation.
About your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP, HoF, Global Speaking Fellow
Insightful … humorous … entertaining … even contagious … words that are often used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different.
Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you thrive in your work environment, emerging at the end of the day with a smile and a sense of accomplishment. Audiences far and wide sing her praises for her relevant and useful tips on administration, communication, and workplace effectiveness!
To Register: Email Warren@on-the-right-track.com with “Reserve me for “Project Management for Non-Project Managers – The Online Live Workshop” in the subject line. He will then send you all the information you will need to attend the session.